View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #84
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
I'd like to see you get out on the track with 42 other cars and try it one time. No skill? No balls? No tech? Have you ever set up a racecar to be able to go those speeds? How about build a motor that can last 500 to 600 miles going flat out? Lol you know nothing to what you speak. So you think people would like to see cars go 249 mph, get airborne and go up into the stands and kill people. If they used stock bodied cars that is exactly what you would have. There is a lot more technology, skill and bravery than you realize in NASCAR.
No there isn't. All it is, is yokel celebrity racing. Its the same yawnorific circle no matter where they go. Far less tech than there should be. We hit 200mph ages ago buddy lets push an envelope to make this racing interesting. 300mph on a 90 degree bank sounds like a goal to shoot for. Remember right now the only thing interesting about nascar is the crash highlights, and even so, not so much anymore. I didn't say use stock bodied cars, but if your going to butcher everything you may as well go for the show. The killing people comment was kinda unwarrented. But I can see your nascar butthurt flaming all over this thread, so I understand. Calm down and realize that most people do not enjoy it.
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote