View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 09:01 PM   #432
GbrilliantQ
¡ʇuɐıןןıɹq

Drives: 2011 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice View Post
We Canadians represented Canada at the Fest. We all had a blast !

Our friend Gary ( HINEY1 ) front row on the far left with his lovely wife Cindy....went all out and had these T-shirts made for us. Awesome !!!

On the floor on the far right is Bill (JAREDCAN ) who is our group photographer! Always does a FANTASTIC job!
Besides him is Rick ( Ripcard ) and his wife Karen. Both great people.

Back row...from the far left...
Denis ( camaroblack ) His wife Mariane ( Ladyblack ) absent from the picture was receiving a prize. Beside him is Chris ( Christ Chringle ) his wife Suzanne (2Fast4Her ) was absent...then there is Bev ( The Nurse ) and her man Tim ( tpower ) who is holding the Canadian flag ! Then there is my husband Rick ( camarorick ) and ME, Joanne ( sugar'n'spice ) and behind me is Jason ( RAVIRN ) and then Linda and her husband George ( mrbrans5 ) and Rachel ( RaayRaay ) and directly behind her is her husband Rick ( RickRay ) and the last couple is Brad and Dianne ( Brad&Dianne ) ...our whole group is full of wonderful people and I'm so proud to be a part of them!
You guys/gals were awesome. I'm the one who you all invited into your large circle in the back. My wife an I had a great time meeting you all.

Last edited by GbrilliantQ; 08-23-2012 at 09:10 AM.
GbrilliantQ is offline   Reply With Quote