View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #3
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Crush 1LE View Post
Hi all,

New member here, my name's Todd.

I just picked up an orange ILE. I bought it in Long Beach and drove her home to San Jose. I've got to say, Chevrolet scored a bulls eye with this machine! I just can't believe how well it handles! It's priority in life is to hit the road courses, but will be driven on the street a couple days a week as well. The styling with the matte black hood and black wheels is bad ass, and I can't believe you can get this much performance for such a reasonable price.

It's track debut will be with Hooked on Driving at Thunderhill, July 20-21. I'm fairly new to tracking, I have 4 track days under my belt, and took the Ron Fellows ZR1 School at Spring Mountain. Absolute blast, highly recommended! I'm going back for Level 2 in October.

This is my second Camaro. I had a '95 Z28 with a supercharged Lingenfelter 383. Over the years I've also owned a '70 Cuda 383 Magnum, a Mustang and an SRT8 Challenger.
Very nice,since you came all the way to Long Beach to get your baby,come an extra 60 miles and join me at FONTANA,Aug 11th,for an awesome track day.There are supposed to be a bunch of C5'rs there.
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote