View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #5
BA-Jackpot

Drives: 2 SS Camaro white/ Orange stripes
"Stomp", or push the throttle pretty quickly. All at once to the floor. If you move it slowley, it will rev past the holding point. First time I tried it, I slowly pushed the throttle thinking it stop climbing at a certain point, it didnt.
Next time I tried, After researching, I pushed the pedal all the way down in one smooth motion. The RPMs will hold at 4200 RPM.
I already had the clutch all the way to the floor and transmision in first before I pressed the gas. Then you are ready to launch, Dump the clutch. Again this is letting it out in one smooth motion, do it quickly,, so it dont slip.
Tha car will take off with just a little spin. Then the computer starts to get the most torque/HP as it can to the road without spinning the tires.
After you do this, Your clutch may stick to the floor at a later date when you take off a little agressive. If it does you will know. But be prepared when you take it to the dealer. They will tell you its your fault, because you let the clutch slip in launch mode and warped the pressure plate. They even have a buleitin that says it.If it does it again, bring it back in.
BA-Jackpot is offline   Reply With Quote