View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 04:19 PM   #122
NobleSS

Drives: 17 Camaro 2SS 50th Anniversary Conv
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgraph View Post
Does anyone know which TSB has the troubleshooting procedure the Al is referring to when he advises us to go to our dealer to get the flush done? I've been to two of my local dealerships and showed them #16-NA-175 and they've turned me down and said that TSB doesn't apply to my car even though it lists 2016 Camaro with V8. One dealer told me the transmission listed for my car is not the one in my car or something. They know about the issue and have told me they've done the flush on other GM vehicles but that there's no TSB they can charge to for a 2016 Camaro SS. After reading many posts about people with Camaro's getting the flush done and seeing Al's response saying go to your dealer, this is very frustrating. Before I go waste another 2 hours arguing with my local dealerships, I want to present them the TSB so there is no argument. Apparently #16-NA-175 was not the correct one according to them (they said the Trans RPO listed next to Camaro V8, LT1 - M5U is not what's in my car so they can't perform the work). I've wasted so much time battling this with dealers. If anyone has a different TSB or has proof that what they are saying about me not having an M5U transmission is wrong, it would be a huge help. Thanks!
Go to a different dealer!