Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
nice write up.

I bet the dealer almost s*** himself.
a couple times. but he was enjoying it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
drive the manual GT if you get a chance
planning on driving a friends in the next couple weeks for kicks and giggles.... and to show him what the car can do. (he's got more money than experience, where im the opposite...lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyrocker View Post
On a side note...I work at a dealership and I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DRIVE THE CARS LIKE THAT WHEN I'M WITH THEM! I'm not gonna let you put my life at risk just to get your rocks off. I've literally made people pull over, switch seats with me and then get the hell out of my office once we got back. A few years ago it would have been different, but now that I have a kid and a wife and such, I don't have time to spend in a hospital bed because somebody wants to play race car with something they don't even own.
you wouldnt want to ride with me in any car then. lol now that I think about it, only a few people have every volunteered for a second ride with me. My buddy Josh is the only other person to drive my 94Z since I've owned it. and he's ridden enough times with me that he no longer gets worried. tho he does carry a feeler gauge with him when I drive.... to check the clearances between my car and others on the road.
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote