View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 05:57 PM   #5647
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
oh yeah... that!
and hi guys!

ps - Pete, remember that theoretically perfect OEM corvette sway setup i asked you about a while back? (of course you probably don't ). i ended up actually doing it when i got home from my deployment last summer.

2000 FRC corvette (stock Z51 suspension) swapped with C6 ZR1 front, C6 Z51 rear sways. after talking with my last boss (who used to track his wife's blown C5Z with either Pfadt or LG coil-overs) and based on the way mine feels around the track now, i think i might actually just keep the stock Z51 springs, add C6Z shocks, and call it good. he went on & on about how great coil-overs are on the track but miserable they feel everywhere else (still ain't got to drive it myself yet) and that's why he refused to put them on his Grand Sport. my 265/35-18 & 295/35-18 Nitto Invos have done alright, but now it's about time for some R888s (275 & 305) to round out the package. i reckon i'll pick those up when i get back from this next deployment & make my brake upgrade a little more worth it
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote