View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 09:34 AM   #68
PwrAdikt

Drives: 2005 silverado ss 2010 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dega Man View Post
We have 3 Livernois built ZL1's running well into the 9's on stock converter 6L90 Tranny, Stock LSA Supercharger no nitrous with no issues. Also there are numerous CTS-V guys doing the same thing. I like Turbos very much so but the stock PD LSA charger holds its on very very well in the 1/8 and even 1/4 mile putting down some low et's with less horsepower than many of the turbo cars. They turn up quick and get moving without any delay.
Thats a cool story and i know plenty doing what you are speaking of so i know its true and there are plenty of threads about the LSA but its 100% irrelevant in a thread speaking about agp kit times. Each of us knows what you are saying and just like turbo's. Trust me there is thread after thread about sc vs turbo and we all had that information available to us and chose this setup we are discussing. I have pd vehicles too but choose not to ONLY do that. Pretty sure ANY car running deep in the 9's on stock drivetrain is on borrowed time to an extent based on the owners driving habits is what agp meant.
PwrAdikt is offline   Reply With Quote