View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 11:18 AM   #13
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA-22 View Post
dont get me wrong i love the look but have heard so many who have lowered their car and say it rides like a log wagon and have to watch the road for all kids of bumps or hills to try avoid bottom out....tell me these Pfadt lowering springs are different im interested..
All lowering springs have high higher spring rates than the stock springs rates they replace. This means they will be more firm but a good set of lowering springs that have been properly R&D'd will not ride hard or harsh. Pfadt lowering springs definitely fall into that category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakestang65 View Post

I cannot say enough good things about the way the car handles now!! I wish I would have done this months ago! The ride is not quite as compliant as prior, but it is not rough by any means. Just a bit firmer... The car does not feel quite as heavy as it did with the stock springs. Cornering is nice and flat. I cannot say enough good stuff about the engineering that Pfadt has put into these springs! The drop height and ride is perfect.

Many thanks again to Chase and Victoria at Apex!

Pfadt, you have a great product!

John
Quote:
Originally Posted by khislop007 View Post
Got my Pfadt lowering springs thanks to Chase @ Apex Motorsports. Did a self-install yesterday and was pretty easy. Any body can do it as long as you have a T50 torx wrench.....had to run into work to pick one up

Now the car handles like how it should.....feels like as if it were on rails and I don't know if its me or not, but I think it has a better ride quality than the stock suspension.....no bounce or pounding at all!!! I'd recommend these to anybody looking a good set of lowering springs....Pfadt nailed it on this one!!
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote