View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 12:59 PM   #40
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post
I'm shocked! Are you really saying that putting on event that thousands of people can agree on a location, types of events and the time of year for the event is difficult? Say it ain't so....

I get it, life happens. I was supposed to take the trip to Texas and couldn't make it....just like AZ and I was in Indy a week before the 2nd or 3rd fest there and couldn't stick around there either.

The SoCal group has likely been the closest and most active out of all the other groups on this site, lump in the AZ crew and the few in Vegas and those in northern CA and that would top 200 cars. We organized our own activities where none of us could make it to the east coast. I hold G responsible.......he was the ringleader when we got started. lol

We're all car people and want to feel included in the fun. At the same time, we're petty little boys who feel like someone keeps taking our ball and going east.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't argure with any of this... espcially the "G" part... LOL

I tell you what.... we all predict that a fest in NV or CA could be epic. But the tracks out there are top tier... and our little event doesn't really grab their attention... *cough* Vegas *cough*

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote