View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 03:01 AM   #11
import_killa

Drives: 2SS IBM
i personally never had my car there but a friends car was theere and they dodged his phone calls when he'd call to get updates and everytime we went there for the dyno days they never did ceretain things he had asked them to do between the dyno days which were about a month apart. they had fuel lines loose the belt wasnt tight just things you would expect a "quality" shop to do and the tuner was more worried about watching videos on youtube rather than doing the tune...just horrible customer service and the lack of attention to detail. Thats just the preception i got from them in the handful of times that i was there. I have visited several shops and theres by far is in the worst condition its dirty and disorganized looks like a junk yard, but thats the lovely thing is that theres many shops that can do what your looking for and if you like them then thats good its just my opinion to not use them for any mods i'll be doing.
1 7/8 AR headers, roto-fab CAI with radiator, fuse box, and valve cover, cam, upgraded fuel system with 85lb injectors, under drive pulley, TVS 2300 S/C, muffler delete, aftermarket wheels, AAC headlights fogs sidemarkers footwell dome and trunk lights.....That's 659.9 RWHP 611.9RWTQ

T

Last edited by import_killa; 03-15-2010 at 03:15 AM.
import_killa is offline   Reply With Quote