View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 01:40 AM   #11
Camaro1LTBA

Drives: 2016 Camaro
Thanks

Thanks for those that gave advice/feedback. Also a special thanks to those that read the entire post; I was just trying to include as much detail as possible since I have a long relationship with GM and was thinking about possibly discussing this with them. Was going to write sorry for the long post, but after re-reading it, it only took a few minutes.

Also, Just to restate, my 2010 Camaro had zero chips along with my 2011 Volt after 3 NJ winters. I did read possibly the salt/sand could have been the issue with the winter we have had. I just got home from a 12 hour shift so I am rather exhausted, but thankful for the replies and tips that some have used for themselves regarding this issue. Was just looking for feedback/advice/opinions.

It seems that I will wait to see if this issue slows with the roads clearer for now. Also, no I was not complaining about the way the car is painted or the design, just asking questions and looking for advice. It seems that most have accepted this problem as "normal" for a newer car. That may be the case for certain 5th generation Camaros, but it is not "normal" for newer cars, even with more friendly eco-paint.

Thanks guys! Will reply and update as soon as I can. Long work weekend! Missing this nice weather sucks!!!
Camaro1LTBA is offline   Reply With Quote