View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #33
05mbm

Drives: 2012 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcfiddy1 View Post
First thing, Did you have your phone to record him saying 'Its his fault"? If not then it doesn't matter who's at fault. Second, you should always leave a way out or enough room to move up if a jerk wad decides to come up on you like that. That comes from riding motorcycles my whole life. Last but not least you should've rolled out of car screaming your neck and back hurt. You would be in a new car real soon.
Coming from a person who went through over 6 months of physical therapy and still to this day has pain. Screaming my neck and back would mean nothing. It takes forever to get anything from the soul sucking industry we call car insurance companies. I have been several months since I stopped physical therapy and still havent received 1cent. Now my lawyer sure has billed the heck out of me. My case is clear as day have 6 witness where the lady ran a red light. Texas has a lot laws and none seem to make it right for the person who was not at fault. All I want now is for all of medical bills paid. It is just such a pain in the ass.
05mbm is offline   Reply With Quote