View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 05:35 PM   #1
nivensid

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 6 speed
Halogen headlight fuse location- non RS

can anyone tell me where the fuse is for the low-beam halogen headlights? (I have a non-RS car) 2010 SS.

In the fuse box under the hood, fuses 46 and 47 are labeled as HID headlamp left and right. (but I have halogens) 55 and 56 are labelled as High beam headlamp left and right circuits.

with the headlights on, I pulled 46 and 47 and nothing happens. Is there a redundant fuse in there for DRL's that's keeping this circuit closed?

I flipped on the high beams and pulled 55 and 56 and the lights went out, but I can't find the fuse that cuts out the low beams.

The reason I am asking is the passenger side headlight quit working and I have replace the bulb with no result. Figured the fuse would be next thing. Can someone clue me in where the ground would be located for the passenger light? Guess that would be next to check.
nivensid is offline   Reply With Quote