View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #110
Robd
Robs SS

Drives: 2011 camaro ss synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caswell239 View Post
Got my bolts in today, man whipple is quick! Got the bypass valve installed, now hopefully Sunday ill have some good time in the garage again and get the blower install finished up. Might be going to a buddies house tomorrow to weld up my exhaust (cut out the cats)

Just curious why not high flow cats versus no cats? U think any sound difference?power difference ?any truth to guys cars smelling bad (rotten eggs) with no cats?ive heard certain cats getting blocked up and causing engine damage but never heard any issues with American racing setup I'm using .was just curious your take and info you got on it
[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Robd is offline   Reply With Quote