View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #1
qniknam
Account Suspended

Drives: 13 ZL1 | 13 SRT GC | 13 SRT CHARGER
An ode to my d1ckb@g hippy neighbor

Hello Everyone,
I figure rather than punch him in the face when he comes home, I'll just write this.

Exhibit A.
He owns a Tesla with the and I quote "BIG BATTERY" which is the S Sport Model.

Exhibit B.
He has mocked me for owning 3 gas guzzling cars

Exhibit C.
He now has an antique gas pump that he has retrofitted into an electric car charger for his Tesla, with which he plugs his car into every night when he comes home and rings the bell on the pump as if he is waiting for someone to come and pump gas for him.

Exhibit D.
On the way home yesterday he was at the traffic light, and we have about a 1/2 mile stretch before the next traffic light, he decided to race my Charger, to which he sadly lost with his "BIG BATTERY"

Exhibit E.
He had a party with all his friends and the neighborhood was full of Tesla's, Prius, and other Power Wheels Toys'r'us battery powered bullshit and he had the balls to have one of his friends park infront of my driveway where the Dart and ZL1 go because the two SRT8's are in the garage.

Now, for all of you out there, if you move into a neighborhood, dont you think it's wise not to piss everyone off in your first 90 days?

Last edited by radz28; 08-27-2013 at 08:38 PM. Reason: funny - couldn't delete it, lol
qniknam is offline   Reply With Quote