View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 08:02 AM   #2
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Welcome to Camaro5 Tyler. The best advice I can give you at this point is to read, read and read some more on this very site. I do not know of a better place to be to gain knowledge on modifications. The list is so long of things you can do and what direction you want to go.

IMO it's best to start with what interests you the most. Appearance, sound, performance and so on. Everyone is a little different on what they want and what all needs to take place from point A to point Z. I'm not sure what we did before the internet came along. YouTube is my best friend - you not only learn new things but you can see how things are done.

Mods is a addiction really. I have had my Camaro for going on 2 years and I am still adding mods to this day literally. Within the hour I will be dropping yet another grand on mods that I don't even need but it's fun and like a hobby in many ways.
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote