View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 09:37 AM   #39
bigwayne3000

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaSSt Off View Post
I have used both(for about a month each) and I have made up my mind. Hating Apple is a "cool" thing to do? I wouldn't have guessed that by seeing the number of people in long lines just to say they are one of the first ones with a new iPhone or iPad... Apple may be the ones on the forefront, but IMHO, I like the freedom of not being tied down with just using apples OS and the ease of use is better on Android to me. The Android OS has alot more potential TO ME and the Android maket is growing at a faster rate then the app store. Like you said, to each their own, so why is it that if I like products other then Apples, you think I am going through life with blinders on? Isn't that kind of hypocritical?

In my opinion Zune>Ipod, Android phone>iPhone, Android tablets>iPad.
I think his main point was that your original statement was "I hate everything Apple". A lot of people just hate Apple to hate Apple w/o even using any of their products. I'm not a fanboy, I own a HP and have used Macs and find the experience on them much better then on my HP. I own an iPhone, and think its the best phone I've ever had (it does have some things that tick me off though), and as far as tablets go the only other tablet I would have given a shot to would be the BB Playbook and I dont like the Androids OS for some reason. Everyone has their own opinion on what they like/dislike but in all honesty he was correct in saying the "cool" thing to do is hate on Apple as many people do, most w/o even trying their products. Could the OS be a bit more open? Yes. Could they have done some things better on the phone and iPad? Yes. But I jailbreak so whatever they didnt do I will do myself.
bigwayne3000 is offline   Reply With Quote