View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 07:24 PM   #27
JR 1

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewCamOwner View Post
I would like to dress up the seat rails, anyone know of a good way to do this? I would think that GM would have created some sort of "moveable cover" that goes back and forth with the seat that would also cover the rails.

Any ideas?

I can't believe all the people giving you grief about this. It's certainly not the craziest thing I've read here, not even today. Personally I think the guy who won't drive his car in the rain and the guy who loves driving his Camaro so much that he wants to get another car so he doesn't have to drive it are much crazier.

I also think the rails on these cars are an eyesore and seem to stick out a lot more than most cars for some reason. Most of the covers I've seen just cover up the ends of the rails where they bolt to the floor. Obviously you can't cover up the business part of the track unless you never put your seat forward. You could try moveable tracks like you mentioned, but when the seat is forward they would really be hanging out there in space just waiting to get broken off.
JR 1 is offline   Reply With Quote