View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #66
chriSStine

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketman 12 View Post
I'm VERY sorry, that's not how I meant it. I was EXTREMELY angry at the time, and didn't make my point clearly. Most of his complaining seemed to be centered around how long it took to get the results posted on Friday night, THAT is what I was referencing. It's a job she took on willingly, and quite frankly would have been difficult to have help with anyhow, but it wasn't easy and the problems with the wifi didn't help matters. Then this "person" comes on here and starts throwing insults at MY WIFE.......? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!

I am EXTREMELY sorry if any of the other GREAT CamaroCross team members felt slighted by what I said. You ALL did an AWESOME job with your individual areas of responsibilities, and an absolutely INCREDIBLE job on a whole as a team!

To the rest of the team...... I am deeply sorry.

I think it best if I take a break from the site for a little bit. Later.
Thank so very much. I understand your frustration completely and wish that people attending Camarofest knew the amount of time, effort, and personal expense that each and every person who works to put on an event like this invests for more than a year in advance of the event. If they did, comments like this would NEVER occur in the first place. We will just have to content ourselves with this knowledge and encourage each other so we can continue to put on these venues and continue to improve our processes. Also, no matter what we do, there will be at least one person in every crowd that will be a source of negativity because they don't know how to properly provide positive input.
I look forward to working with you all again next year. Great job! Well done!!
chriSStine is offline   Reply With Quote