View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #1
jordan 572

Drives: none
FS: Borla Atak Axle Back GM GFX

For sale is a set of Borla Atak axle back mufflers. These mufflers have been modified to fit in the exhaust bezels of the GM GFX kit. They could be modified again to fit a Camaro with the factory diffuser if wanted. I like the way these are setup because if you buy the gfx style of any borla muffler all you get is a piece of raw pipe, no tip. It looks unfinished and cheap, if you have gfx these are the way to go. The mufflers have about 6200 miles on them. They are in better than new shape as the pictures show, not much else to add. They sound great and will really change the whole driving experience over the stock mufflers. New never used exhaust clamps included, along with instructions. Buyer pays for shipping based on location.

I will not hold myself responsible for any issues involving these mufflers past delivery. There is no warranty on these mufflers, with that said, if issues arise I will do my best to please the customer. Feel free to PM with any questions or concerns. Thank you for looking.

Price: 499+ shipping based on location/BO
Attached Images

Last edited by jordan 572; 06-09-2013 at 08:03 PM.
jordan 572 is offline   Reply With Quote