View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #34
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalded Dog View Post
Sorry, still on restroom oriented gags... there's just so much potential there! I borrowed this gag from my brother, but then beefed it up a little. He told be that when he was in the navy, on a ship, he took an old pair of boots, and a pair of uniform pants. He staged them in one of the restroom stalls, then locked the door and crawled out. ..................................... He spent the next few weeks boasting to other sailors about that AWESOME new toilet in the first stall of that restroom. He would extoll the virtues of THAT stall's new, awesome, state of the art toilet... and then he reaped the rewards of his gag by hearing dismayed sailors crying about hpow EVERY SINGLE TIME they try to go use that stall, there's somebody already in there....ALWAYS!!!!
...So... I did this at work, and the police were even called (but they refused to come out for this). I took TWO pairs of shoes, and some pants to match, placed them in a restroom stall, so that it looked like there were TWO men, standing face to face, very closely, in a stall... with their pants down. Holy smokes, the reaction was hysterical. A manager went in and loudly demanded that those men come out... NOW! He got no response, so he called the cops! (I only learned of that LATER, or I would have put a stop to it then and there!). After being rebuffed by the cops, he gathered a team (I am not making this up) of guys to go in and force these two men out of the restroom. FIVE guys went in, and it took them a good five minutes before they emerged with the empty boots and empty pants.................. Freakin' beautiful day.
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote