View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 04:02 PM   #1
robertway

Drives: 2012 Challenger SRT8 Auto
So where are all the Camaros in Austin???

I am travelling for work this week and next in Austin, Round Rock to be exact, and was I was hoping to see a lot of Camaros since I know Texas is well represented here in the community. What do I see when I get here, a couple of cars in the Hertz rental lot at the Austin airport and to top it off, it is freezing down here. At least it didn't snow because I know the only snow plow the State of Texas owns is putting in overtime in Dallas right now

I'm coming back again this coming week (sitting in the Austin airport waiting for my flight to go home for the weekend and chop the trees up that fell in my yard from all the snow we got in Jersey), hopefully it'll warm up a bit, I am trying to rent one of those Camaros from Hertz without getting fired.

I'll say this, I went to the Salt Lick BBQ joint in Round Rock and that friggin beef, pork rib, and turkey bbq platter was awesome, you folks really know how to treat dead meat, I coulda ate there all night and into breakfast the next day....

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin

LS3 Camshaft Swap Do-It-Yourself Instructions - 2010 LS3 gone but not forgotten!!!
robertway is offline   Reply With Quote