View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #7
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Procharger was, what, like almost 530 RWHP with their intake and OEM exhaust.

Back to the TVS numbers - I think I remember seeing baseline, CARB-legal, numbers were right at about 500 to the tiresm but that was with the OEM air box to remain smog compliant. It seems the companies who add their own CAI kits are getting about 20+ RWHP more. I didn't really mention that observation above, but thought that might be a little relavent; I remember Brian at Magnuson saying the OEM air box was necessary for CARB.

Still haven't noticed anything for Vortech and Techco yet... I'm still interested though
Forged 11.4:1 408 LQ4/CPP LS3 CNC heads/BTR Stage IV LS3 cam/home ported L92 intake manifold/102mm TB/custom Volant CAI/Kooks 1 7/8" LTs and 3" H-pipe/AFE dual 3" CB/Corvette Servo/el cheapo lift/Cognito UCAs/Sphon poly adjustable TA/Sphon adjustable rear LCAs/e'fan conversion/DirtyMax radiator/Moroso catchcan/HPTuners/HID conversion/LED exterior lighting/LED interior accents/Autometer Cobalts/AEM WB/ Pioneer AVH-5600BHS/Pioneer GM-9601/2-Pioneer TS-W310D4s/Obcon Labyrinth dual-12 box/lots of other little stuff
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote