View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 05:15 AM   #8
mkmgraham

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_BigC View Post
I’m from Canada and work for a Canadian GM dealership.
I’m sure what I wrote isn’t to far off from whatever the programming interface will prompt them to do.
I don’t have my work laptop in front of my right now to confirm the wording 100% but thats essentially the best info you’ll get. For some reason the US has less restrictions when it comes to adding and programming new keys to the vehicles then Canada but the main programming procedures are the same.

Now if they caused any other issues with the vehicle, locked up modules and so on that’s on them.

They called back and got two keys to program but no fobs. They did get the lights off finally. They said as soon as they plug the diagnostic interface in the car electronics shut down altogether. They have tried three computers all with the same result. I approved them to do some diagnostics $240 to see what the issue is. I am worried if we don’t get this fixed I will never be able to tune the car for mods. We will see what they find and have to figure out if there is any evidence they created the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 2SS Blue Ray Metallic/Silver stripes, black Interior. Halo conversion, Diode Dynamics grill lighting, LED interior and fog lights. Sundown 8" DVC, Altrend 300.1 Amp, Handmade side-mount box. Soon to be BBK Headers and hi-flow cats.
mkmgraham is offline   Reply With Quote