View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 12:08 PM   #1
id3ej4y

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
RPI Designs RK Sport Spoiler

I ordered this item April 29th and received it on May 23rd. The first time I called to check the status was on May 8th via phone and no one answered so I decided to send an email. I received a response from Josh that day explaining that RPI was 7-10 business days from the order date and that they were currently working on my spoiler. I called again on May 14th (12th business day) and there was no answer as well, so I emailed them once again about the status and Josh told me that they were behind and it would definitely ship Thursday (2 days later). So when Thursday came and my item was not marked shipped I sent an email first because I knew no one would answer the number provided on their website and Josh told me the item was in the bake room and would not be ready until the following Monday. The item actually shipped Monday and I received it yesterday and it was flawless. They did an awesome paint job and it was packaged very well so there was no damage. Overall, I love the spoiler and I believe they did a great paint job and it matches the paint perfectly. I just think they should work on their customer service and hire someone to answer/return miss calls made to their office, especially during their working hours listed on their site.
Attached Images

id3ej4y is offline   Reply With Quote