View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 04:34 PM   #16
jmontalvo

Drives: 2011 Rally Yellow 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrak View Post
Im going to get the solo catback at the end of the month. Still deciding if im going to spring for a CAI or wait to see what Vararam does for the LFX. I would hate to get a CAI then they put out a better one and i cant recoupe the money to buy theirs.

Basically my question do I wait til I get the exhaust and then tune. Or do I wait til I get all my performance mods then tune? And is a generic tuned sent out first then you data log and get a revised tune for your specific vehicle can yall explain this process?
You can tune at any time. Right now my Camaro is pure stock. Let's say I get it tuned just right. Three months later I decided to buy an intake. I just email whoever I got the tune from about my new mod and they'll send a personalized tune for that mod. It all depends when you want the tune. As far as first tune, it all depends on what mods you have done to your car.
|Trifecta Tune|Custom Magnaflow Exhaust|Cold Air Inductions C.A.I.|BBK LTs w/ HFC|Anvil Rear Notch Glossy CF Spoiler|Body Color Heritage Grille|10 spoke polished ZL1 replica wheels|VMAX ported TB|RS Headlights|Night Owl RGB Halos
jmontalvo is offline   Reply With Quote