View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
NEW-85IROC-Z

Drives: 85 Camaro Iroc-z 4.3 Miles
FOR SALE: NEW 85 IROC ONLY 5 MILES!!!

Up for sale is a VERY RARE 1985 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z-28 coupe. Yes, you read correct; this car has only 5 original miles on the odometer! Some of you, if not many have already heard of, or even seen this car in person. It has become very popular on the internet in many different sites and forums.

The IROC option was first introduced in 1985 for the Camaro and this particular IROC has NEVER even been dealer prepped yet! In fact, it was just recently taken out of storage for almost 24 years! As you can see in the pictures, the front chin spoiler hasn’t been installed yet, because that was a part of the dealer prep. I’m sure the new owner will want to make the final decision to install it or not. It is still wrapped in plastic, as well as all the hardware to install it with. This car still has the factory markings on the glass, the original window sticker, and the interior is still wrapped in plastic just like the factory left it. It even smells new inside still!

This car was ordered special and purchased brand new 5-8-1985 and was put directly into storage straight from the transport truck. It was not touched until removed from storage April of 2009. Vehicle comes with owner’s manual, build sheet, Certificate of Origin, customer receipts, 85 Camaro Brochure, and optional locking rear deck for trunk (Not shown in pictures) Options include: 5.0L 4bbl Carb V8, 5-Speed Manual Transmission, Brand New 245/50ZR/16 Goodyear Eagle RSA Tires, Brand New AC Delco Battery, T-Tops, Power Windows, Power Locks, Air Cond, Limited Slip, Power front & rear Disk Brakes, Fog Lamps, Power Antenna, Heavy Duty Cooling, Premium AM-FM Cass Radio w/EQ and front & rear floor mats.

This IROC starts and runs beautiful, needs NOTHING, and looks fantastic!! This is truly a ONE OF A KIND IROC and a great example of a preserved Time Capsule. I have taken this car to many Camaro Car Shows, and as far as I know, this is the lowest mile 85 IROC in the world, so if you’re looking for a rare treasure you can put in your garage, or take to car shows and show off, this is it! This IROC continues to draw crowds at every Camaro Car Show that I have taken it to. People just can’t believe that a car this old can still be brand new!

This cars paint was gently brought back to life after years of storage with professional products from Griot’s Garage. It was painstakingly done with their random orbital polisher and fine line of gentle polishes. I can personally guarantee that there are zero buff marks in the paint because a buffer was never used. Buffers are almost guaranteed to leave permanent buff marks in the paint, especially black paint.

This IROC is for sale on that popular online auction site E*** & few other places online also, so if it sells, I will post it and remove this ad.
MORE pictures can be seen at our web site oliverford dot com & photo bucket here: http://s804.photobucket.com/albums/yy325/NEW85IROCZ/ They just dont give ya much room for pictures here do they? LOL

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Serious inquires only please. Asking Price $34,000 OBO PM me for more info. Car currently located in Plymouth, IN Thank you!! KEITH
Attached Images

NEW-85IROC-Z is offline   Reply With Quote