View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:52 AM   #41
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post

It's looking real good. I never noticed you had the SS windshield untill now, I ave on eon mine too

I put the SS on shortly after I bought it. Just a little added touch.

I really like the look of it being lowered, I think when I get some 22's it will even look better.

The floor mats are great, real durable. They are Lloyds mats. Although I have the trunk mat, I really like the way Emma did hers. Looks great.

Thanks, Just an everyday guy, lol, before I transform

Michael, I appreciate it. I am thinking about going to the MTI Fun Fest, but 89.00?????? I may be a spectator. I remember last year it killed my tires the few warm up laps I did. I think that there is a meeting the night before at a couple of eating places and I may go to that also.
Cool thanks for the answers. I was thinking of a short throw, but haven't found one yet just looking around. But now I am considering the MGW
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote