Thread: SHES HERE!
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #5
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
The wait was well worth it. Got a call today from my dealer, saying that it was there. TYook me a half an hour to find a drive, i get there and BAM......shes there, on a perfect summer day, infero orange, cyber grey stripes, and her orange interior shining. I go there, my friends were all at Dennys across the street and came over as well. I ran into the dealer, didnt say a word, i literly ran and got my key, and ran outside to my car. UYnlocked her and just took it in. Not going to lie, frends are annoying when you pick up a car, so dont bring them. Too much questions, to much talking, and to much getting in and out lol k it wasnt that bad. So i was there for an hour, started her up...kind of quiet, waited a minute then reved her to 3000 rpm and man, she sounds great. Couple came in wanting to buy it, i laughed and pointed to the sold sign hahaha.
My 2LT/RS is there, sitting on the patio, glistening in the sun. Bringing the camera and going back in 30 minutes. Final paperwork. Picking her up tommorow. too bad its going to rain.
Im going to fail my exams now......whatever
Pics to come
Congratulations I'm glad you finally got her. You really should limit friends to 1. After what your friends did to your car, is the primary reason why they lock more cars up at autoshows. I hope you made them wipe their feet and clean off all the grease from Dennys before getting in
Well buddy, I guess it's my turn.