Thread: 2011 Options
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 08:31 PM   #10
96CAMaro

Drives: '02 Impreza 2.5RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal View Post
There are probably some other options that I've missed but these are the future options we know about, considering the extended 2010 model year at least some of these will actually show up in the later 2010's. Feel free to add to the list.

White exterior (summer 09 actually)
HUD
Navigation
3.73 rear end
Convertible! (2011-2012)

Since we know all of the current options, pricing and all it seems there is no longer enough speculation on the board so I'm actually wondering what else people would want aside from the obvious of being able to buy the Camaro and/or these options right away or a Z28, or a blue SS. Personally there's only one big option I'd like to see myself, that's an option for Recaro seats like the new CTS-V has (not standard Recaro's as that's easy enough to take care of with standard aftermarket but specifically seats very similiar to the CTS's). So what do you all think of that, and what's your dream option not offered?

For those who haven't seen them, here's a pic of the seats I am talking about.
http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/0/N/T/1/...v_optseats.jpg
3.73 would be nice for the auto, but for the M6 I would rather have the 4.10's. Oh well, 3.73's would work for me if they were already installed. Regarding the HUD - I can't wait.
96CAMaro is offline   Reply With Quote