View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 03:13 PM   #56
Iron Worker 728
Iron Worker 728

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS

I hope I am doing right, this is my first post.

I just want to tell the World how pleased I am with the Max Package from GPI I installed in my LS3 2012 Camaro.

My car now pulls like a freight train, sounds like a beast and turns heads everywhere I go. Every time I go for a cruise, people compliment on how the car sounds.

I haven't put it on a Dyno yet, but I am sure that the numbers that GPI posted will be the same. (maybe better)

After installation, my mechanic took the car the drag strip. His 1/4 mile time wasn't impressive, but I don't think the poor time was the cars inability, but a just someone who isn't used to the car.

Here are his times, and tell me what you guys think.
60'.............2.41 seconds.
1/4 mile......13.0 seconds @ 114 MPH

He said the spun right out of the hole and spun into second. He also said that he shifted at 6700-6800 rpm's to take it easy. Let me say that the rev-limiter is set at 7400 and that is where the magic is.

I'm embarrassed with the ET, but I am pleased with the trap speed. I know that the next time the car sees the drag stripe, I will be at the helm and drop the ET time and raise the trap. I'll post that when it happens.

Thanks for reading.
Attached Images

Iron Worker 728 is offline   Reply With Quote