View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #18
blaSSt

Drives: 98 SS, 15 COPO, 09 ZR1
Quote:
Originally Posted by formare View Post
It truly is very nice looking. I'm digging the wheels. Do you know if they can be found in a color similar to our stripes?
Tried the Boss 330's first, they were dark gray and close to the stripes. But the Brembo's don't fit. Torq Thrust come in black also. I kinda wish the gray was darker, might do something about that eventually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipimpthisc View Post
hey blast where did u get those cool brake rotors, are those slotted and dimpled..couldnt tell
They are slotted and dimpled. Not a site sponsor, send me a PM if you want to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSS View Post
Very nice!! I see you went with the Nitto 420's. I had them on my TBSS, you will love them!!

Also how much of a pain was it to add the homelink??
Homelink was easy. here's a thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...light=homelink I did use the wiring harness made by Darth Martel. Worked great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCoolBreeze View Post
Where did you get the lower grill on the front, it matches the Herritage Grill perfectly. If I could get that lower grill I would do the mod for the Herritage Grill on my 2LT/RS Red Jewel Tint.

Walt B.
It's a T-rex, can be bought from many sources. I had it powdercoated satin black to match the Heritage.

Thanks everyone for all the compliments!
blaSSt is offline   Reply With Quote