View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 08:19 PM   #220
infam0uz

Drives: Future Owner
Hey Guys!!

Im Jonathan, First Time Emerald Coast Camaro meet.

Had a good time out there and for those who was wondering who had the black on black convert rental, that would be me! Sorry i didnt get to introduce myself to others but again now you can remember who i was, i had a yellow shirt on and i was mostly busy watching the dynos and taking some pictures since me and my father couldnt stay to long we had other plans following that afternoon so we had to leave early, otherwise the event was fun and worth my time to come out to check yall camaro out and watch the dynos, my ear is still ringing from the dyno (WOW, it was a beast when it was all rev'd up)

I woulda have done the dynos on a rental v6 convert but as long it wasnt mine, i would let them do the run.

Now.. I want a camaro, gonna work onto getting one real soon since im unemployed right now and i lost my job last dec and cant afford buying one yet.

I would like to do the next event, its in tallahassee correct..? whats the plan to do over there i may consider rerenting it and going out there.

Also, can FOR those who i met at HOOTERS in crestview, can you mention which one you were and what yall names were.

heres some pictures.

(The Convert I had)

Lastly, the first car to go on the dyno (scotts i believe)

infam0uz is offline   Reply With Quote