View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 07:27 PM   #3
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbeezy View Post
My power seat in my 2010 1ss wont move forward. All of the other functions work without fail. Ive read about the whole hitting the back of the seat trick and i either did it wrong or it just didnt work for me. Also read about some switch on the seat motor that you can toggle on/off to sort of reset it but after unzipping my seat covers I couldnt locate it. Any help would definately be appreciated because as of now the seat is in a deep uncomfortable recline position. Ive searched the forum and couldnt find a definitive answer/solution so sorry in advance if this has been addressed before.
crbeezy,

I understand the displeasure when dealing with power seat concerns. While I realize you're seeking opinions from others, if you feel an official GM diagnosis is necessary, I'd be happy to communicate your sentiments with the Customer Experience Managers (CEM) at your preferred GM dealer. Please know that you're welcome to message us privately if you'd like to proceed, or if you simply want your experience(s) officially documented.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote