View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 09:07 PM   #1
thetournykid

Drives: 03 mustang, Upgrading!!
Anyway to get any type of "red" interior trimmings in a 2011 black 2SS

So i'm going to be buying my baby in anohter 30-60 days ( the waits killing me, been a while saving )

Anyway, i'm going to be buying a black 2ss, and on the outside, going to take it to a paintshop ( becuase i dont think GM will do this ) and have them pain red hood spears, red brake capsules, red rally stripes on trunk, and red "gills" ( the 3 stripes where the back tires are ) Also going to get my wheels black powdercoated

Anyway, just a little info on what i planned to do, however i really want to get w/e red acients i can in the interior. I found a site where you can order a bunch of diffrnet pieces for it, and there overlay peices, however i think that might just look cheezy, also i found red seat covers, but again i think that might just look cheezy.

I plan to get Red LED's inside, and red halo's, and probably a night rider thing.

But if anyone has any information of how i can get some red in the inside, or could GM have red stitchin avaiable? or red door panals? I'm very intertested in this like i said

PLEASE if you can supply any information on red interior things, or input on how the seat covers look, if there noticable? or the other peices

THanks a million, i really appriacte how helpful this fourm is, its trueley amazing!

- Scott
thetournykid is offline   Reply With Quote