Thread: Young Blood
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 08:11 PM   #18889
CamaroDreams76
Tri-County Camaro SWFL

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS/1LE
I'll bump this thread with a little story from today. Pretty shocking that theres still dealers/service centers focused on customer service and making sure their customers are happy.

I took my 2018 Chevy Trax Redline edition in for an oil change today. Its lease so I could care less about me working on it and making sure everything is done correctly. Anyways, the service guy tells me theres a recall for the trax. Apparently the welds for the lower control arms need to be inspected because the recall is for the welds breaking and separating causing the front tires to toe out. We talk a little about the recall and he tells me the car may need to stay with them. He checks my address and tells me that theres no shuttles that go out that far and talks about a loaner vehicle. I joked and told him about my 2013 1LE and how i wouldn't mind having one of their 2019 SS 1LEs as a loaner. Few moments pass and he tells me there is one truck available. I wait for nearly 2 hours and I get called to go to the service desk. Walk out, same guy tells me they have to keep the car. Sign a few papers, get things out of the trax and I'm greeted by a gorgeous 2019 Silverado RST.

I swore I was going to get a Colorado work truck.....not a full size pick up that's probably 45-50k and it has the 5.3 V8, not the V6.

Even with saying I could find a way home and that I have another car, they gave me a loaner. Great customer service.
Attached Images