View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 04:40 PM   #1057
Top Thrill
BOD 5/28/09 #13485

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
[QUOTE=Memphis SS;2590660]It may not be required but the pictures taken of the installs don't look near as good as the factory version. It would have to be a lot better in person for me to live with it. Below I've posted the pictures taken by members here of factory vs. owner install. Just me but I think a Windshield is REQUIRED to look right. JMHO..

I don't want to take away from the guys that have put in all the hard work to figure this out and provided it to the forum members but I think it is only fair to say part of the upgrade needs to include the windshield to really make it look right. Thanks for sharing your information and hard work!!

PS: From what I have read the windshield cost is not bad. Unlike the Corvette I think it is about the same as the non-HUD version

I am only saying that a windshied is not required. If you want to replace it that is up to you. As I said it will look better with the HUD windshield. I am going to stay with the stock windshield untill there is a reason to replace it.