View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #1064
Top Thrill
BOD 5/28/09 #13485

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCoolBreeze View Post
For Me, I am VERY SATISFIED with the results of all the work that verious people have done. Also digital cameras do not have a Manuel Mode to take pictures so the have a hard time focusing on another picture. Is it perfect No, except I can live with it and whan I do need to replace my windshiel I will replace it with a HUD windshield. I already have one chip in the present windshield and if I get another I will replace it. For Now I can live with the results I have and for those of you complaining or should I SAY WHINING. READ ONE OF MY PRIOR POSTS WHERE I SAID "IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL." Also, those of us who have done this MOD, have done what some have said COULD NOT BE DONE. ALSO THERE WAS NO SOFTWARE UPDATE NEEDED OR REQUIRED, THE CAR WAS ALREADY SET UP FOR THE HUD. PLUS THE STRUCTURE WAS ALREADY SET FOR IT. The only things that had to be added was the nuts for the screws and the screws. So five thiongs to do this, HUD Unit, Bezel, Nuts, Screws, and a Wiring Harness. That is all that was/is needed to make it work, and if you want to make it PERFECT change your Windshield, which at some point I will do, I just do not need to do it today.

Walt B.

I don't think it can be said any better.