View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 02:45 PM   #54
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Mike - I suspect I speak for everyone at Camaro5 and the Marketing Team when I say that we're so grateful for your being the 'face' and 'presence' of the Oshawa Build Team.

Without your leadership - and the committment of every man and woman at Oshawa - there IS no 5th gen Camaro. It takes thousands of people - from the designers to the engineers; to the suppliers and the purchasing agents; from the logistics people to the men and women of the Oshawa Build Team -- but here's the thing: No matter how well the car is designed or engineered -- if you don't have great, quality people coming to work each day with a smile - with dedication to put out the best possible product each and every time - you can't put out a winning product.

Mike and Linda and all the others at Oshawa - you have my heartfelt thanks for being there from the very beginning - and for your dedication to providing that extra 'wow' that you've provided to our enthusiasts with the many 'details' that you provide.

The world has changed - and GM has to change as well. It makes sense to put our RWD cars into one assembly plant - and FWD into another assembly plant - it controls costs -- and that allows us to bring cars to America, Canada, and indeed the world that we (that's you and me) can afford.

I have not question in my mind that Mike and the rest of the build team will continue to build the best Camaros that we've ever known -

On a personal note - one of my sorrows is that Oshawa isn't just "around the corner" from Detroit - because these are people I'd LOVE to hang out with and just "talk shop" after work.

Mike - thank you for your LEADERSHIP and for your friendship - and for all you do for so very many people!

I wish you and your family a most Merry Christmas-- Happy Holidays - and the best that 2013 has to bring.
ABSOLUTLEY!

I had a 2011 2SS/RS Vert and it was an incredible car, then I traded it in for a 2013 ZL1 Vert and all I can say is, Oh My........

These are INCREDIBLE cars.

Thanks to you Mike and to the ENTIRE Oshawa team for building us these fine cars.

HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote