View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:35 AM   #27
PFYC

Drives: Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
Dang, was gonna buy yesterday but saw shipping was like $10 for these. Why so expensive? Just curious. I'll probably buy them anyways but just curious.
I'm not quite sure - it varies based on distance from where they ship from, etc. Tell me your zip code and I can maybe figure it out a bit more.

Even if you were right next door, the min. charge is probably around $8-8.50, so $10 isn't "outrageous." With the gas pricing and rising costs of UPS/Fedex, everything is costing a lot to ship these days. We don't build that in to our product costs like a lot of others do, we simply charge as close to actual as we can and then keep our product pricing as low as possible.

We also stand behind everything with our low price guarantee so that you can be sure to get the lowest total delivered-to-your-door price for up to 1 year after you purchase, plus we offer you some reward points with each purchase which are instantly redeemable for cash discounts on any future orders and which never expire and have no fees or conditions.

PFYC is offline   Reply With Quote