View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 08:07 PM   #113
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroguy View Post
Welcome and WOW!! That's a great looking car! Of course I'm a little partial to ABM w/ silver stripes and GM ground effects. What's your story? How'd you find it? Auto, manual, any mods, mileage? I'll pass your info on to the master list with the Facebook group if you'll PM me your VIN. Congrats on a beautiful car!
Thanks! My story... well I’ve always been into the old Chevy trucks. I’ve got a 57 3100 on a 4x4 blazer frame I built in high school, a 72 K20 Cheyenne I’m building. All my toys have always had big tires and lift kits. It was time for something different. A month or so ago I started searching out a 5th gen SS. I’ve wanted one since they came out in 09. I was watching auto trader in a 500 mile radius of Farmington New Mexico where I live. I watched this one for about a month knowing in my gut it was “THE ONE” Last week the dealer dropped 1,000 off the price and I took Friday off to get it. Love at first sight for sure. My kids are both under 4 so they fit perfect in the back seat. The wife is loving it just as much as me.

As for the car. It’s an auto loaded up pretty nice. It’s got a cat back exhaust on it but that’s about it other than a new set of tires. 52,600 miles on it when I picked it up. The interior is like new. The color and the ground effects are what sold me on it immediately.

Last edited by Aqua Blue RS/SS; 10-23-2018 at 05:44 PM.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is online now   Reply With Quote