View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:46 AM   #40
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
PQ,
I'm with you, my L99 bro! You need to start a PayPal donation account so some of us can contribute to get you a cam, stall, and drag radials before the fest!

Some trailing arms wouldn't hurt either!
No sponsorships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
I've got a GREAT idea!!!

Winner lines up with Bruce in the SST.

Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Aw, we'll have some fun. The SST is going to be done sooner than you think. Gettin' pretty close. Plus I signed my wife up for a road race session...THAT will be interesting since we can only turn the boost so low...

The LS3 GTA vs L99 PQ grudge match will be cool.

I have a couple of twists to throw in - add in a fastest autocross lap. Then do a 30-0 stop. Shortest distance wins. Also, we could do a 'betting pool' with the proceeds going to a deserving C5 charity !
I like the autox idea....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Shouldn't this be a road race, 1320 and carshow to make it fair? Who has the best car overall. We should have the forum wars show or someone come take a look. Maybe battle of the supercars come do a camaro vs. camaro show with Randy and Chris instead of Tanner and Paul...

You can bet there will be video, even if I have to do it myself. Maybe some people with GoPro's can let these two cars borrow them for multiple angles, including facial expressions when they win/lose.

I got plenty of ideas, we'll talk about them tomorrow Chris.
But Randy's Car is SOOOOoooooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooo "pretty" .... He'd have the car show locked up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot ss View Post
is a certain someone in a tight racing costume, gonna do the armdrop???
No arm drop... Gotta use the tree....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
Randy already has bars and springs, so the auto-x may not be a fair fight.
and those "Pretty" 22's will give him a "HUGE" advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
Which one? This one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Can I PLAY...Team GTA for the win...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
By the time the Fest rolls around, I should have a second GoPro, so I can lend both to whomever wants to do the video editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatiaJockey View Post
Loser starts a new thread daily for 30 days stating "I love xxxxx's car, its fast and pretty! And it kicked my a$$........"
Hmmmmm.... Intersting....
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote