View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 06:38 PM   #3
zlathim

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
I didn't get very many pictures of the clutch install because I was busy measuring and calculating to determine release bearing to clutch finger clearance and slave cylinder travel. Here is a picture of the slave cylinder installed on the trans:

A picture of the flywheel, bottom disk and intermediate plate. I had it on a glass sheet so I knew it was flat and level for measuring:

I didn't get any pictures of the clutch installed on the engine, so here is a photo of it complete in the box:

I ended up pinching a couple of wires between the block and transmission when I put it back together, but I didn't know until after I finished with the rear suspension upgrades. Other than that, The clutch install went great. The coolest part of the install is the hydraulic adjuster. It was worth every penny:

I also installed a remote slave bleeder to make life easy in the future.

The last piece of this puzzle is the MGW shifter. Easy install and a very well built product:

BMR cradle & diff bushings, trailing arms, toe rods & upper control arm bushings
Hotchkis sub-frame brace
Stop Tech Z-23 brakes
4.10 gears, Eaton Truetrac, LPW diff cover
Best 1/4 mile 12.073 @ 115.68 mph 3,300 ft DA

Last edited by zlathim; 11-24-2018 at 07:12 PM.
zlathim is offline   Reply With Quote