View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 07:02 PM   #76
1sick_eg

Drives: 14 Camaro 1LE,328i, and some Hondas
Quote:
Originally Posted by X25 View Post
You guys are missing the whole point of this kit. Rotrex supercharger is very efficient and provides the lowest IATs and heat soak. If you need a supercharger to have fun at the street, this probably means nothing and any supercharger will do the job. However, if you would like to go attend track days / events with your car and want to have no heat soak or overheating issues, this suddenly becomes the best choice by far. This is the main reason why it is the popular choice among track-build S2000s and Miatas.

If I were to install a supercharger, this would be my choice. I have a KraftWerks kit on my '13 Miata as well, and I have not had any issues (except requiring better radiator) for track duty. This is an amazing accomplishment.
This. Rotrex superchargers are fantastic and work extremely well on the road course. I almost ran one on my s2000, but went ITB's instead.
1sick_eg is offline   Reply With Quote