View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 10:30 AM   #1
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Allocation - A word from Camaro Scotty

It is true every dealer will have an allocation of New Camaro's. No one knows how many they will receive right now.

While I'd LIKE to give everyone here a New Camaro at THE BEST PRICE POSSIBLE, We'll only have so many cars we can deliver. I am not one of the "other guys" that will take a deposit, knowing we will not be able to deliver. I am confident we have room now, and when I can't take any more, I will be honest and say so.

To sit on 100 deposits and find out you will only get 30 or 40 cars is misleading and dissapointing to the other 60 people waiting. Many Dodge dealers did just this on the Challenger - and those people left in the cold are now looking at the Camaro.

We will be as accomodating as our allocation allows. We promise to be fair, fun, and competitive with pricing! We will dealer trade when possible. but we will not knowingly mislead and be deceptive in order to get a deposit. I'm sure we'll run out of allocation. Many will the first few months. But it is nice to see many people have a different timeline for buying their new Camaro. We will work with you when the time is right for you! The sooner you let me know, the better chance I have at getting a car for you.

We don't brag to be the biggest, just one of the best. Someone once said, "It's not the quantity, it's the QUALITY"

Business is something to be EARNED, not expected. We hope to earn you as a customer, and treat you with respect!

If you have ANY questions - I usually am on YAHOO IM - CAMAROSCOTTY

Last edited by CamaroScotty; 07-11-2008 at 10:46 AM.