View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 08:53 PM   #431
sugar'n'spice

Drives: .
We Canadians represented Canada at the Fest. We all had a blast !

Our friend Gary ( HINEY1 ) front row on the far left with his lovely wife Cindy....went all out and had these T-shirts made for us. Awesome !!!

On the floor on the far right is Bill (JAREDCAN ) who is our group photographer! Always does a FANTASTIC job!
Besides him is Rick ( Ripcard ) and his wife Karen. Both great people.

Back row...from the far left...
Denis ( camaroblack ) His wife Mariane ( Ladyblack ) absent from the picture was receiving a prize. Beside him is Chris ( Christ Chringle ) his wife Suzanne (2Fast4Her ) was absent...then there is Bev ( The Nurse ) and her man Tim ( tpower ) who is holding the Canadian flag ! Then there is my husband Rick ( camarorick ) and ME, Joanne ( sugar'n'spice ) and behind me is Jason ( RAVIRN ) his wife Louise could not make the event...and then Linda and her husband George ( mrbrans5 ) and Rachel ( RaayRaay ) and directly behind her is her husband Rick ( RickRay ) and Brad and Dianne ( Brad&Dianne ) Plus Dave ( Luckynuts ) and Karen (RRED HOT ) were most likely at the track...our whole group is full of wonderful people and I'm so proud to be a part of them!
Attached Images

Last edited by sugar'n'spice; 08-23-2012 at 10:42 AM.
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote