View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 10:19 AM   #5
Tech@Flowmaster

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swindle3234 View Post
I’m looking into doing a full exhaust upgrade on my 2011 2LT Camaro. I was wondering what the best possible long tube headers were that were steel and had ceramic coating. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think BBK has the best long tube headers.

I was also wondering if I should go with an x pipe and an axle back exhaust or go with a catback exhaust. Whichever one gives me the maximum performance gain.
The addition of a set of long tubes will substantially increase the exhaust note of most exhaust systems. If your vehicle is a daily driver you may want to consider an exhaust with a more moderate tone. However, if you like a nice aggressive exhaust tone check out our American Thunder Cat-back and Axle-back Systems for your Camaro. Either option will have a deep, refined exhaust note, manufactured in the USA from 409S stainless steel and include a lifetime, limited warranty. Both options will increase the performance of your vehicle over stock, with the full Cat-back having an advantage over the Axle-back in terms of performance. This advantage is mainly due to the Flowmaster Scavenger X-pipe that is part of the Cat-back System. I have included links below to both options as well as a short video on the Flowmaster American Thunder Axle-back System, part# 817483. If you have any questions or need additional recommendations please give us a call at 707-544-4761.

- Jason @ Flowmaster
Tech@Flowmaster is offline   Reply With Quote