View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
Batman0837

Drives: '10 CGM 2SS/RS # 71394
Exclamation Paintless Dent Repair at C5Fest?

Hello Guys,

Those of you who have read my past posts know that I work in Delaware as a PDR (Paintless Dent Repair) tech and I run my own business successfully. IF it's not too late to join in on the fun and if I would be allowed to attend in this capacity, I'd consider making the drive down in order to hook as many people up with dent repairs as I can fit in during the C5Fest for a discounted rate. I don't know how many members would be in need of such a service while at this event but I would like to measure the interest for this...I would want to make the drive in my own Camaro, so I'd be able to fit a limited amount of tools to fix your typical type door ding upto about the size of a half dollar in diameter. If any Mods read this please respond or PM me to let me know if this is a good idea and/or it too late to consider...Thanks

Chris

I'll start a list of those interested so I can keep track. If I'm allowed to attend I'll send PMs to those who chime in and give you my contact info.

joes407
tnbabyrooster FIXED
RickRay FIXED
Blackend SS
68blk/yel396 FIXED
67 GTO FIXED
matt8823
luckynuts FIXED

Here are some before and after pics of Camaros I have repaired, I have done several but these are the only ones I've bothered to take pics of.

Last edited by Batman0837; 04-18-2010 at 07:42 AM.
Batman0837 is offline   Reply With Quote