View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #113
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
Lets be honest here for a moment. The way I see it, you have six old guys that hang out and control this entire section. If and when anyone else comes in here and post any opinion that differs from theirs, they are jumped on for stirring the pot. I hate to say it, but seeing that at this point in time, the car does not exist, so there is nothing but opinion and speculation. And one mans opinion should not carry any more weight than anther's. Just because you don't like what we have to say, doesn't mean we don't belong or shouldn't be here ...
I hope you aren't including me in that 6 old guys. I may have lived through the 80's but I don't remember the first 6 years of it.

But I will say people that have lived with Z28's for years and grew up owning them and knowing the history better should have a greater opinion. Especially if what some people coming in here claiming that the SS is always top dog. When that is just not the case. those are the people I have issues with. especially when they are corrected nicely and they get butt hurt.

just saying some people are just a little touchy.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote